Body care routine – PART l
Body care routine – PART I
Surf around the internet or flip the pages of any fancy magazine you will come up with uncountable beauty routines focused on our face. So, in my blog I will often post some tips and tricks to polish your entire self.
Initially I will start
with the basics. The idea of cleaning scrubbing and moisturizing with some
mineral and nutrient enrich pack is for face is wrong. Surely our face skin is
way more delicate and sensitive than our body skin but our body skin also
demands some care.
Most of us are always
ready to try on every new outfits either it be shorts or any fancy cocktail
dress, we never hesitate push a level up to look more beautiful. So, this is
the peak time to take care of your body along with your face.
Cleansing This
is the most initial step towards enhancing our body skin, we have to keep it
clean. But please avoid harsh soaps; I will suggest you all to switch to anybody
shower gel. Try to choose any kind of moisturizing shower gel or body wash,
cool or minty body washes are very attractive during summer days but they will
shred the moisture out from your skin leaving it dry. On the other hand
moisturizing body washes which can include Shea butter, milk, almond,
glycerine, honey or any other moisturizing skin friendly ingredients will
enhance your skin moisture while delicately cleaning it.
Moisturizing I will recommend not
to use soap based cleans every day you can practice cleansing in alternative
days but moisturizing is a must either it be summer or winter time. Choose your
moisturizer based on the season and as your skin demands. I personally rely on
oils rather than moisturizers. Or you can use it alternatively, oil after
bathing and moisturizer before bed.
Scrubbing This is weekly
activity and don’t raise your eyebrows when it comes to body scrubbing. Body scrubs
are not that frequently available in the Indian markets but there are numerous
scrubs dedicated towards body care. One in a week take out some extra time
while bathing, after cleansing take a handful of body scrub and apply on your
wet skin and scrub it with soft hand. Take time don’t rush while doing the
process. Love yourself.
Body pack Again
specific packs are available dedicated for body skins are available or else we
can use some homemade packs to add more value in it. I will share all the recipes
of homemade items in my upcoming blogs. Body pack can be applied twice a month.
This is the best way to cope up with body tan.
I will share in small
pieces so that you won’t lose interest while reading. In my upcoming blogs I will
talk about some homemade recipes for skincare along with some products which
are available in the market. So, stay in touch and love
yourself, love the process.


Nice🥰🤗
ReplyDeleteVery insightful and I will totally apply these all in my daily life
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteIt was n amazing information shared by u ...hope so it will help mi to overcome my skin issues ...
ReplyDeleteGood one.
ReplyDeleteInformative...
ReplyDeleteThis Helps big time . Cheers !
ReplyDeleteCheers
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell breif on skin care👍😊
ReplyDeleteVery informative..It'll help me a lot
ReplyDeleteGood one..
ReplyDelete